1.1 Winners Football Center takes your privacy very seriously and is committed to protecting your personal information and handling it responsibly.
1.2 This Privacy Notice sets out how we use and look after the personal information we collect from you. We are the data controller, responsible for the processing of any personal data you give us. We take reasonable care to keep your information secure and to prevent any unauthorised access to or use of it.
2.2 Please include your name, address and/or email address when you contact us.
- What personal data we hold on you
3.1 Personal data means any information about an individual from which that individual can be identified. When we provide you with products or services we may collect and store any personal information that you provide us:
- Name, address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Payment details.
- A record of any communications with the Center whether by post, email, telephone or by social media.
- Information that you provide when you make an enquiry, complete an online form or make an event booking.
- Information about how you use our website and apps.
- Information about your attendance at matches and events.
- Your marketing preferences, including any consents that you have given us.
3.2 In some instances we may need to collect special category personal data, for the purposes of your health, wellbeing, welfare and safeguarding. Where we hold this data it will be with the explicit consent of the participant or, if applicable, the participant’s parent or guardian.
3.3 Where we need to collect personal data to fulfil Center responsibilities and you do not provide that data, we may not be able to honour or administer your membership or services that you wish to subscribe to.
- Why we need your personal data
4.1 We will only use personal data for any purpose for which it has been specifically provided. We have set out below a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so:
5.1 A contractual obligation can exist without there being a signed document. We process your personal information for contractual reasons in the following situations:
- Where a contract of employment exists, in order to fulfil our obligations of employing staff.
- To administer your account registration and competition entries and to provide products and services that you have requested.
- We need participants’ personal information to be able to run the football club and arrange matches.
- Legal Obligation
6.1 We are legally obliged to process your personal information in cases where we need to:
- Obtain parental consent to provide online services directly to children
- Respond to certain requests by government or law enforcement authorities
- Comply with the conditions imposed by our ground safety certificate, to collect CCTV footage around the Center.
- Legitimate Interests
7.1 We process your personal data when necessary to pursue our legitimate interests in the following:
- Tailoring our websites and communications for you. We collect information about your engagement with us online to build a fuller understanding of your individual preferences.
- Monitoring, improving and protecting our products, content and services.
- Checking the credit or debit card details you provide (to process your payments and prevent fraudulent transactions).
- Sending you some types of direct marketing, including by email and post.
- Responding to your comments or complaints.
- Undertaking, or inviting you to take part in, market research.
- Querying whether you have had an issue completing an online form.
- Preventing, investigating and/or reporting fraud, terrorism, misrepresentation, security incidents or crime.
- Using incident reports and CCTV footage to: protect the security of our spectators and staff, enforce our ticketing terms and conditions and to help detect and prevent unlawful activity.
- Managing legal claims, compliance, regulatory and investigative matters.
- Processing job applications received.
- Personal Information from third parties
8.1 Sometimes we receive information from third parties, in particular:
- Government and law enforcement authorities may provide us with personal information when they are involved in official enquiries.
- Our commercial partners may provide us with your name and contact details according to any consent that you may have given them.
- Who we share your personal data with
9.1 In order to provide our products and services to you or otherwise fulfil contractual arrangements that we have with you we may need to appoint other organisations to carry out some of the data processing activities on our behalf. These include the following:
- Outsourced entities that work alongside the Center to engage with the local community.
- Third party suppliers involved in systems maintenance; ticketing; database management; identity checking; processing payments; delivery logistics and credit and debt management.
- Carefully selected sponsors and partners (as may change from time to time) but we will only do this if you have consented to receive marketing relating to our sponsors and partners or if one of the conditions in the paragraph above applies.
- Government authorities or law enforcement officials, to assist with their official requests and comply with our legal obligations.
- Recruitment and vetting agencies, to assist with our recruitment processes.
- Other football clubs in order to fulfil our obligations to stage football matches.
- Our advisers, any prospective purchaser’s advisers and any new owners of the business to ensure due diligence can be completed.
- Winners Football Center Website
10.1 As with many other website operators, we use standard technology called ‘cookies’ on our website. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive and they are used to record how you navigate this website on each visit.
10.2 Please note that our website and other digital platforms may contain links to third party websites / digital platforms which are provided for your convenience. We are only responsible for the privacy practices and security of our own digital platforms and as such recommend that you check the privacy and security policies and procedures of each and every other website / digital platform that you visit.
- Security of your personal data
11.1 We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed:
- Credit Card payments – When you submit your credit card details to us, we use encryption technology to send the details to our payment provider. The Center doesn’t store credit card details. Once a payment has been processed all credit card information is deleted.
- Paper based systems – Any paper based records are kept in a secure, locked cabinet. All redundant records must be shredded in a secure manner.
- Electronic records – All electronic data is password protected.
11.3 Where a password is required to access certain areas of our digital platforms, you are responsible for keeping your password secure and confidential. Please do not share or disclose your password to any other person.
- How long we hold your personal data
12.1 The following criteria are used to determine data retention periods for your personal information:
- Retention in the case of queries the Center will retain your personal information as long as necessary to deal with your queries.
- Retention in case of claims the Center will retain your personal information for as long as you might legally bring claims against the Center and vice versa.
- Retention in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements the Center will retain your personal information based on legal and regulatory requirements.
- Retention in order to fulfil a contract of the Center will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil our contractual obligations.
- Other rights regarding your personal data
13.1 You have the right to ask us:
- For access to information about your personal data or for a copy of your personal data. We will send the information to you within 30 days. A charge may apply if the request is unfounded, excessive or repetitive.
- To correct or delete your personal data
- To restrict processing of your personal data
- To provide you with certain personal data in a structured, machine readable format and to transmit that data to another organisation.
13.2 Any request should be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How to complain
If you want to complain about any aspect of this privacy notice or how we have used your personal data, send your complaint via email to email@example.com.